Are you craving a snack-y dip just this very moment? Look no further! You have entered the paradise of dip! You now have before yourself the very best dip you could ever hope for. Just take a peak at the beauty.
Its name is taco dip, and it’s yummy. It’s yummy-ly addicting. It’s yummy-ly addictingly gorgeous. On second thought, taco dip isn’t really gorgeous. Well, I guess it is for hungry eyes. I mean, a hungry belly that has eyes. I mean . . .
Anyways, it’s yummy. And it’s super simple and easy to make. And it feeds a crowd. Or, if your eyes are controlled by a hungry belly, it only serves one.
WHY IT’S DELISH
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
1 (1.25 oz.) taco seasoning
2 c. shredded lettuce
3/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
2 tomatoes, diced
1/2 can olives, diced
MAKE IT DELISH
1. Beat cream cheese and sour cream until no chunks remain. Add the taco seasoning. Spread the batter on a large serving platter.
2. Top the batter with the lettuce, cheese, diced tomatoes, and olives. Throw on any other toppings that appeal to the taste buds.
3. Serve with chips and satisfy your taste buds.
1. Top with any other toppings that pop in mind: guacamole, salsa, beans, etc.
2. I like my dip super spicy . . . no, I mean like “kill-your-taste-buds” spicy. I add as much taco seasoning as I can handle. So, if it’s not spicy enough for you, go ahead and continue to dump in taco seasoning.
3. You could also substitute the taco seasoning for hot sauce.